One lucky team will win a free, fully customized to their liking, uniform of their choice*
How to enter
There are just two things you need to do to enter:
- Step 1: Write an article/blog post/copy on why you think your team would like a new uniform. Post this to your own website/sports team site/club website – somewhere online
- Step 2: Send a link to live location to [email protected] and [email protected]
Remember, only entrants who complete both steps will be entered into the draw to win.
The competition will close on 31st July 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- *The winner will receive a voucher to the value of $1000 to spend on a kit of their choice and design.
- Teams can be male or female, able-bodied or disabled.
- Ensure that the team you are applying on behalf of knows that you are doing so.
- No purchase is necessary.
- There is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted per club.
- One winner will be selected from all valid entries received
- AllStarSlots will only supply one home or one away kit/uniform per team as part of the kit campaign.
- Entries become the absolute property of the promoter and will be returned on request. Copyright in all entries belongs to AllStarSlots.
- Competition ends at EST midnight 31/07/2016. All entries must be received by AllStarSlots by 31st July 2016. Entries received after this date will not be eligible to win. The prize must be redeemed within one year of the competition end date, if prizes are not claimed within this period all prizes will become null and void.
- All entries should be emailed to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- If the club has to attend court for any reason, or there are any legal or criminal situations that arise, your connection with AllStarSlots and the competition and kits should not be discussed.
- The regional winning entries will be decided by a panel of judges at AllStarSlots Head Office. The overall winning design will be chosen by the winning team.
- The successful applicant will be notified by email
- The Promoter is not responsible in the event that the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having submitted an incorrect/incomplete address.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, AllStarSlots reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal value.
- The winners should agree to have their name and photographs used for marketing and promotional purposes by AllStarSlots.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend the promotion at any time without giving advance notice. Any change will be notified on AllStarSlots.com
- AllStarSlots reserves the right to refuse entries on the basis of taste, decency, breach of law, or breaches of any third party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights.
- Should you submit a winning entry, you must agree to AllStarSlots using your entry, team’s details and photographs, as part of its publicity campaign both online, in newspapers and on the television. By submitting an image, you are automatically giving the ClubWorldGroup permission to reuse the images of the people in your photographs for the Kit Campaign and further promotional activity.
- AllStarSlots will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner.
- If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if AllStarSlots has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, AllStarSlots reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. AllStarSlots shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
- The offer is open to anyone, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and any other person professionally connected with this offer.
- The promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer.
- By participating in the promotion, applicants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions