Being a Frugal Freddie in January doesn’t mean you have to be boring and take a break from playing the slots. In our January prize giveaway we are giving away a slot machine money bank, so you can save some cash whilst playing a slot machine from the comfort of your own home.
We’ve partnered with our friends at the Gamblers General Store Las Vegas to give away a John N. Hansen Company Jumbo Slot Machine to help you save some pennies this January. As owning a slot machine can land you on the wrong side of the law this one is just for fun and a slot machine money bank toy where you can save some loose change whilst still keeping up your love of playing slots.
Decorate your own poker room, play the casino owner whilst entertaining friends and family or keep on your work desk for when you need a thrill.With real spinning reels, side lever, jackpot bell and flashing lights this slot machine money bank has all the excitement of a real slot machine, but with this cheesy bit of fun you get to keep all the cheddar! The bank accepts 98% of world coins and you can pay out either manually, or when you hit the jackpot on the slot bank.
All that you need to do for a chance to win this frugally fun prize this January is fill in and submit the form below. We will choose a winner at random, announce them on this page and contact them via email for their delivery address and post out the slot bank. The giveaway is only open for entrants from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.The closing date for submissions is the 7th February 2016. See terms and conditions below or contact us online.
While you’re at it check out our online casino where you can play over 120 slot machine and table games for free or real money online via download, instant play or mobile.
Best of luck and happy 2016!
Winner: Jan Albertson
Thank you to all that entered. Keep a watch out for more giveaways and competitions from All Star Slots.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is World Online Gaming whose registered office can be found at https://www.allstarslots.com/about-us/contact-us.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.allstarslots.com/blog/slot-machine-bank-giveaway
4. Closing date for entry will be February 7th 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by All Star Slots from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to World Online Gaming and not to any other party.
15. Entry to this prize draw is limited to persons residing in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
16. If you are a non USA resident the parcel may be subject to a customs, duty or VAT tax. Regulations vary by country and you should be able to find out if any charges apply by contacting your postal or customs office.
This prize draw has been submitted to and featured on the following prize draw sites: