If you haven't already noticed with the chocolate explosion in all the shops, it’s nearly Easter!
AllStarSlots loves Easter,
and chocolate even more, so on 24th March 2016, to celebrate we're
running an Easter Giveaway! Ten Easter Eggs will be hidden around the AllStarSlots
site for you to find. The first person to find each one will get a delicious
How will it work?
From 8am on Thursday 24th March, we'll place ten virtual Easter Eggs in all areas of the All Star Slots website. Each will contain a unique code. Each Egg will be worth your very own real egg if you can find them.
Here's what to look for
It'll be a winning image like the one below (and no this doesn't count) containing a code.
Spotted one - here's how to claim the prize?
From 8am (EST Time) on Thursday 24th March, you'll be able to post a response to our Facebook announcement. The first person to correctly post a response for each code wins (and to be fair you are only allowed to win one). Of course to do that you'll need to be a part of Facebook, and “like” our page here: https://www.facebook.com/AllStarSlotsCasino
- If not don't worry it's free. Though for speed, you're probably best to register in advance.
- The code you saw
- A description of which page you found it on
The first person to correctly post a code will get an Easter Egg sent out to them. To spread the Easter celebrations as far as possible, you can only win once per household/person.
Be warned, images may not all be obvious and you may have to dig a bit deeper to unearth them.
Follow us on Twitter and you may see some extra clues.
If you've won
If you've won we'll let you know by Private Message (PM) as soon as possible so check your Facebook inbox and reply back to us with your name and address. Please reply to the PM within seven days so we can send you your egg. If not we will send the egg to the following person to have posted the correct details on the thread.
In the event of dispute over who won, our ruling is final. And if you work for AllStarSlots (or the ClubWorldCasino Group) then what are you thinking - of course neither you nor your family can enter!
To dot the i's and cross the t's we've written full T's&C's below.
Good luck and happy hunting!
1. This prize draw is open to residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the ClubWorldCasino Group or family members of such employees. In order to take part in the prize draw, entrants must have a Facebook account, which “likes” AllStarSlots Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllStarSlotsCasino/
(those who wish
to enter but who do not presently have a Facebook account can register for one,
free of charge, at https://www.facebook.com).
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. 10 Easter Eggs will be hidden around the https://www.allstarslots.com/ website (the “Website”) from 8am (EST time) on Thursday 24 March 2016. We recommend refreshing your internet browser to ensure that the images appear. Each icon will be hidden in different locations across the Website. Each icon will carry a unique code. In respect of each unique code, the first person to post that code and name to the designated Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/AllStarSlotsCasino/ (The “Designated Post”) will win a prize of an Easter Egg (each a “Prize”). There are 10 Prizes to give away. The Prizes are subject to availability and may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize.
4. In order to win one of the Prizes, entrants must post the unique code, which is six digits long, exactly as it appears on the Easter egg icon and the location in which it was hidden. They must be the first person to successfully post the correct information to the Designated Post. The time-stamp on the post will be decisive as to which member has successfully posted first, and the Promoter’s decision will be final as to whether a given post contains the unique code exactly as it appears on the icon and location in which it was hidden. Any posts which are edited or corrected at a later date will not be accepted as a valid entry.
5. The prize draw will open from 8.00am (EST time) on Thursday 24 March 2016. It will end once the unique code and location of the 10 Egg icons have been posted to the Designated Post or at 12.00 noon on Friday 25 March 2016 (the “Closing”), any Prizes which are unclaimed by this time will be withdrawn.
6. Each winner will be contacted by the Promoter within 5 working days of the close of the giveaway via Facebook Messenger. The winners will be required to respond within seven days of being contacted, confirming the payee name (to whom the Egg should be addressed to) and the address to which the Prize should be sent. If the winner fails to provide this information within 5 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize to an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions (i.e. to the second person to post that unique code to the Designated Post, followed by the third, and so-on).
7. A maximum of one Prize is available per person and/or household. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold a prize or prizes if, in its fair judgement, it appears that the same person or same household has ‘won’ more than one Prize, and/or to require reasonable proof from the winner(s) in question that they are not the same person and/or do not share a household.
8. Late, incomplete, corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries. The Promoter in particular cannot accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with the prize draw (including without limitation for delayed entries due to device or internet connectivity issues).